Bachelor In Tafseer & Hadeeth (Part Time)
The programme objectives are as follows:
- to develop students with essential competency in the field of al-Quran and al-Hadith
- to nurture students with the values of integrity, leadership, social and professional responsibility for a competitive environment
- to develop students who are able to contribute to national and global development
As MIC sees an increased demand in the Al-Quran and As-Sunnah studies among the Muslim Community, we aim to provide the students with the proficiency in Tafseer and Hadith Studies. Students will be exposed to the knowledge related to Tafseer and Hadith studies and their principles that enable them to interact with the texts of al-Quran and al-Hadith in depth.
Pass in Diploma in Islamic Studies level OR any equivalent certificate.
- Thanawi ‘Aali (pre-university) certificate from a recognised madrasah or institution or
- ‘A’ level holder with a pass credit in Usuluddin or
- Other qualification that is recognized by the Academic Committee of the College as equivalent to the above.
Upon completion of this programme, students are able to pursue their studies in Master in Islam Studies programme offered by Muhammadiyah Islamic College.
Fridays & Saturdays Class:
Fridays: 6.30pm to 10pm & Saturdays: 3pm to 9pm
Saturdays & Sundays Class:
Saturdays: 3pm to 9 pm & Sundays: 2pm to 7pm
Registration Fee: $95
Course Fee: $ 180 per module
* Fees exclude material/book fees
* Subject to changes
CURRICULUM MODULES (TAFSEER & HADITH)
Current as of 22nd Feb 18