Tafseer and Hadeeth Studies Program is a program that covers all aspects of study Quran and Sunnah
and the closely related field of Islamic studies, language skills and basic research methodology.
The components of this program are prepared to meet the demands of Islamic bodies and public sector
are expecting graduates who can master the Quran, Sunnah and modern applications.
At the end of this programme, students should have the ability :
- To understand and take the law of the original source of the Quran and Sunnah
- To have a comprehensive understanding of Islamic thought in the field of theology, law and morality based on the Quran and the Sunnah, in addition to understanding the
development of current thinking
- Capable of carrying out their duties properly in society, especially in the field of Quran and Sunnah
as teachers, researchers, and so on
- GCE ‘A’ Level or its equivalent
- Pre-University certificate or its equivalent
- Diploma in any disciplines
- Diploma in Islamic Studies from MIC or its equivalent
- Any other qualification that is recognized by the Academic Committee of the College as equivalent to the above
*The Management Board is entitled to conduct the interview session for a particular applicant and the decision is final.
Students are graduating with a Bachelor of Arts in Tafseer & Hadeeth have broad career prospect in various fields.
These include professions as a religious teacher, administrator in mosques or organizations, da’I,
Syariah consultants and other jobs related to the discipline.
New time Slot
Friday, 6.30 pm - 10.00 pm
Saturday, 3.00 pm – 9.00 pm
Saturday, 3.00 pm - 9.00 pm
Sunday, 2.00 pm – 7.00 pm
*Subject to changes
Registration Fee: $ 95
Course Fee: $ 180 per module
* Fees exclude material/book fees
* Subject to changes
In order to obtain a Bachelor of Arts in Tafseer & Hadith, A student must comply all requirements set by
the Muhammadiyah Islamic College. The student must complete 150 hours.
The course components are summarized as follows:
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN TAFSEER & HADEETH COURSE (PART-TIME)