The Diploma in Tafseer and Hadeeth is designed to equip students with a comprehensive knowledge in the major courses of the Quran and Hadeeth that are generally applied in various Islamic disciplines. It offers students with relevant courses that incorporate both theoretical and practical methods of study, covering the classical and contemporary subject matters as well as issues related to Quranic and Hadeeth Studies.
At the end of this programme, students should have the ability:
- To understand and take the law of the original source of the Quran and Sunnah
- To have a comprehensive understanding of Islamic thought in the field of theology, law and morality based on the Quran and the Sunnah, in addition to understanding the development of current thinking
- Capable of carrying out their duties properly in society, especially in the field of Quran and Sunnah as teachers, researchers, and so on.
Medium : Malay
- GCE ‘O’ Level or its equivalent
- Thanawi 4 (Secondary 4) or its equivalent
- Diploma in any disciplines
- Pre-Diploma in Islamic Studies or Arabic Language from MIC
- Any othe qualifications that is recognized by the Academic Committee of the College as equivalent to the above
*The Management Board is entitled to conduct the interview session for a particular applicant and the decision is final.
Students are graduating with a Diploma in Tafseer & Hadeeth have broad career prospect in various fields.
These include professions as a religious teacher, administrator in mosques or organizations, da’I, Syariah consultants and
other jobs related to the discipline.
Monday – Friday : 9.00 am – 2.30 pm
New Time Slot
Friday : 6.30 pm - 10.00 pm
Saturday : 12.00 nn - 3.30 pm
Sunday : 8.00 am – 12.30 pm
*Subject to changes
Registration Fee: $ 95
Course Fee: $ 210 per month
Registration Fee: $ 95
Course Fee: $ 160 per month
* Fees exclude material/book fees
* Subject to changes
In order to obtain a Diploma in Tafseer & Hadeeth. A student must comply all requirements set by
the Muhammadiyah Islamic College. The student must complete 85 hours.
The course components are summarized as follows:
DIPLOMA IN TAFSEER & HADEETH COURSE (PART-TIME) – MAIN CAMPUS
DIPLOMA IN TAFSEER & HADEETH COURSE (PART-TIME) – ZULFA CAMPUS (JURONG WEST)