The programme is suitable for those who wish to pursue their studies related to Diploma in Islamic Studies.
At the end of this programme, students should have the ability:
- To understand and develop more comprehensively on Islamic religion.
- To analyze and enhance religious requirements, duties and responsibilities.
- To communicate effectively with different and diverse cultural ethnicity.
- GCE ‘N’ Level or its equivalent
- Attended a recognized Fardhu ‘Ain course or aLive programme
- Any other qualification that is recognized by the Academic Committee of the College as equivalent to the above.
Sundays: 9.30 am to 2.00 pm (Medium : English)
2.00 pm to 6.30 pm (Medium : Malay)
*Subject to changes
Registration Fee: $ 40
Course Fee: $ 80 per month
* Fees exclude material/book fees
* Subject to changes
In order to obtain a Pre Diploma in Islamic Studies, every student must comply all requirements set by the
Muhammadiyah Islamic College. All the students must complete 16 hours for each subjects.
The course components are summarized as follows:
updated on 1/11/2016