Pre-Diploma in Arabic Language (Full Time)
Arabic Language (Full Time)
- Good proficiency in the four language skills.
- Good foundation of Arabic grammar.
- Good foundation of classical Arabic.
- Good foundation of Introductory Islamic Sciences.
This programme aims to give student a clear and distinct picture of the two major branches of the Arabic, which is Arabic linguistics and literature. The aim is to consolidate the student`s knowledge of the Arabic language so as to better equip students for the next level of study. The main focus for this course is on the linguistics and literary aspects of the language. Thus, at this level student will have a full and clear picture of all the disciplines under both aspects. In addition, student will be able to express ideas and opinion in written text and spoken Arabic confidently.
Student who enrols to this programme must have a good background of Arabic language. Upon completion, the student have an opportunity to advance to the next level of study with the condition of ‘Very Good’ in the final certification.
Medium: English & Arabic Language
- Direct entry for MIC certificate in Arabic holders with the passing grade of ‘Excellent’, full-time secondary madrasah graduate or equivalent qualification.
- GCE “O” Level graduate, certification from renowned local and international institution can be considered however, holders will be required to sit for an entrance test.
Student must complete and pass all 32 credit hours by which a certificate in pre-diploma in Arabic language will be granted.
Repeat of subject/ semester
- Students who fail 3 or more subjects must repeat the whole semester.
- Students who fail less than 3 subjects will be allowed for a resit examination by which the highest attainable grade is C. Students who fail in the resit must retake the subject(s) in the next semester.
- No provision of supplementary class unless sufficient number of student register for a particular subject. Hence, students will have to wait for the next available class.
Mon, Tue, Wed, and Friday: 8.30am – 3.00pm
Thurs: 8.30am to 4pm (Students are required to attend CCA, which will end at 4pm on Thursdays.)
*Subject to changes
Registration Fee: $95
Course Fee: $ 210 per month
* Fees exclude material/book fees
* Subject to changes