1. Pre-Diploma in Arabic Language (Full-time)
This program aims to give student a clear and distinct picture of the two major branches of the Arabic, which is Arabic linguistics and literature. The aim is to consolidate the student`s knowledge of the Arabic language so as to better equip students for the next level of study. The main focus for this course is on the linguistics and literary aspects of the language.
Students who enrol to this programme must have must have a good background of the Arabic language. It is also imperative that they are familiar with the language as lectures will largely be in Arabic. Syllabuses for this course are exclusively in Arabic.
Medium: Arabic & English
- Good proficiency in the four language skills.
- Good foundation of Arabic grammar.
- Good foundation of classical Arabic.
- Good foundation of Introductory Islamic Sciences.
- Direct entry for MIC Certificate in Arabic holders with a passing passing grade of ‘B’ or CGPA 3.00 and above, or of equivalent qualification.
- Certification with credit in Arabic Language from local and/or international institution can be considered. However, holders will be required to sit for an entrance test.
Certification: Student must complete and pass all 28 credit hours by which a certificate in Pre-Diploma in Arabic language will be granted.
Monday to Wednesday: 9.00am – 1.00pm/9.00am – 4.00pm
Thursday: 8.30am – 4.00pm (Students are required to attend CCA, which will end at 4pm on Thursdays.)
Friday: 9.00am – 1.00pm (If any Make-up class is required)
Registration Fee: $101.65 (Non-Refundable)
Course Fee: $2696.40 ($224.70/month x 12 months)
* Fees exclude material/book and graduation fees
* Subject to change
**All fees shown includes 7% GST